12/02 - 12/02
Weyauwega Christmas Parade and more!
5:30pm - 8:00pm
Come down to Weyauwega for our evening Christmas Parade. So many things to experience on a wonderful night!
Saturday evening, December 2nd – Parade starts at 5:30p.m. and travels from the Waupaca County Fairgrounds to Main Street and through downtown.
- Beautiful lights and displays in the downtown area.
- Pre-Parade: Enjoy free hot chocolate with kid’s activities and giveaways in the Community Center, City Hall courtesy of the Weyauwega Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Stay indoors in the Warming Center inside the Community Center and watch the parade.
- After the Parade: Head down to the corner of Pine Street and Main Street for the lighting of the City Christmas Tree.
- After the tree-lighting, head across the street to the Gerold Opera House to visit with Santa, have snacks and be entertained by the Weyauwega School choirs and band.
- Before and after the Parade and downtown festivities, drive around Weyauwega to see the neighborhood Christmas displays. You never know who is having a light show!
- And don’t forget, there are several businesses and eateries open before and after the Parade for some local shopping and eating. You never know what treasures you may discover.
If you would like to volunteer to help our or enter a float to be a part of the Parade, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More details as they develop can be found on the Weyauwega Area Chamber of Commerce website https://weyauwegachamber.org/calendar or on our Facebook page https://facebook.com/weyauwegachamber